Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I am back home and I am missing New Hampshire! I am definitely missing the excitment of the primary. This experience has definitely been one I will never forget. I came into this course knowing practically nothing about presidential campaigns and came out with knowledge that will last a lifetime. I am lucky to have experienced this being so young. It makes my first voting experience memorable. I can go on and on about how much I loved this trip. I made friends from all over the country and their passion inspired me. I am now more than ever motivated to stay in tuned with politics and be more involved and informed during the election process. Senator Clinton winning New Hampshire made this experience even more rewarding. She won every ward in Nashua, which definitely paid off for all the canvassing our group did. Win or Lose, I am glad I experience the first in the nation primary and I hope to participate in it in 2012!

No comments: